When you pay for your booking at Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens you agree to the following Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release of Liability for yourself and all persons who are accompanying you during your stay. You agree to make all persons accompanying you during your stay at Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens aware of the following Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release of Liability.
Management reserves the right to demand compensation for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Cancellations and Changes:
- Cancellations that are made:
- more than 30 days prior to your check-in time will be subject to a A$20 administration fee.
- 30 to 15 days prior to your check-in date will be subject to a 20% charge of the total cost of the booking.
- There will be no refund for cancellations made 14 days or less from the start of your booking.
For overseas bookings, the refund will be in Australian Dollars only. Management will not be responsible for any variations to exchange rate or payment of any bank fees or charges associated with any such refund.
- Transfers or changes
Transfers or changes to the dates of your booking can be made 15 days or more prior to the start of your booking and will be accommodated if possible. No transfers or changes are permitted 14 days or less from the booking.
We strongly advise you to purchase a travel insurance policy to protect you from cancellation charges as our policies are strictly enforced.
- Payment in full is required at the time of your booking.
Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian Dollars, net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- We accept online payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and direct deposit into our bank account.
Credit card and cash payments are accepted onsite for additional purchases.
- Pets are allowed at the outdoor area only and must be on leash at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property.
- Pets are not allowed indoors at any time.
- Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
Use of the Premises and Behaviour while on the premises
- You must comply with all applicable House Rules and instructions from Management concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and the quiet enjoyment of the Farm.
- Quarantined / off limit areas must be strictly followed.
- You are responsible for notifying Management for any damage, breakages, theft and loss of property within the cabins and your designated outdoor area during your stay. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the farm overnight. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply, or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Rubbish bins are provided in the Farm for your use. We would appreciate if you would refrain from littering.
Before departure, we would like to request you that all food that you brought in be removed from the fridge and all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided. We would appreciate if the property is left in a clean and tidy condition, and furniture and furnishings left in the position they were in when you arrived
The property should be vacated on time, unless a late check-out has been arranged. The key must be placed in the key deposit box. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your key. Management reserves the right to charge $20.00 for lost keys.
Smoking and Fires
Smoking is not permitted within the cabins.
Fires are permitted in the designated fireplaces only and must be kept small and manageable.
All fires must be fully extinguished before guests go to bed or stop attending the fire.
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity, so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
Injury or Illness
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
You are visiting a farm and normal biosecurity rules apply. If you have travelled outside Australia in the last 30 days, visited any farms, abattoirs or livestock premises in Australia during the past 7 days or your vehicle has been in contact with livestock or manure in the past 7 days you need to let us know. We will ask you for further information, formally document your visit and assess whether there is a biosecurity risk to our property. If you are assessed as high risk, we may require certain conditions are met before access to Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens is permitted. These conditions may include but are not limited to ensuring all footwear and clothing is cleaned and disinfected. We also retain the right to cancel your booking and refuse entry to Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens should you be assessed as a high risk for biosecurity.
Details pertaining to your Farm Visit
I understand and acknowledge that:
1. Farms are inherently dangerous; and
2. Farm animals can be dangerous and can act in sudden and unpredictable ways, especially if frightened or hurt; and
3. Farm animals can carry diseases, including zoonotic diseases; and
4. Any fenced area may be dangerous and should not be entered into without express permission; and
5. Out of bounds areas should not be entered at any time; and
6. Farm equipment is obviously dangerous; and
7. Participating in activities on, in or under the water are done at my own risk. Swimming in the dam is a dangerous activity and will be done at my own risk; and
8. There is risk of serious injury, death or accident to children and adults participating in farm educational, leisure activities or accessing the property. You are advised to wear covered shoes while carrying out activities on the farm; and
9. Participating in the riding or use of any motorcycle, motor tricycle, quad bike, motorised buggy or any vehicle operating on fixed tracks is not permitted.
I have voluntarily read this warning, understood this warning, accept, and assume all of the risks inherent or otherwise of participating in farming educational and leisure activities or accessing the property. I understand it is my responsibility to educate anyone staying with me or visiting me about these warnings.
I agree that I access the property at my OWN RISK and that the proprietor shall not be liable for my personal injury, death, loss or damage occasioned to me and/or my companions/children under my care or any loss or damage occasioned to any of my possessions whether such liability arises out of any express or implied term of my participation in the activities or at common law or in any other way.
Medical Treatment Consent
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and or illness during any activities on the property.
Foul Weather or State of Emergency
Please be aware that it is up to our discretion to determine if the weather or emergency conditions are sufficiently inclement to warrant cancellation of your booking. In the event this should happen you will be notified as soon as possible. If you are in doubt and have not heard from us, please telephone to check at any time. If we do not answer and a voice message does not inform you of our intention to cancel, then you must assume that the booking is going ahead. In the event of a weather-based or emergency cancellation we will contact you to arrange a transfer of your booking at no charge.
You agree to obey and comply with all rules and/or directions made or given by Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens; its employees, agents, representatives or other service providers in connection with your stay.
You will not act in any way that could endanger the welfare, enjoyment or safety of other guests, staff, neighbours or yourself.
If you fail to comply with rules and/or directions, you may not be permitted to continue with your stay at our discretion and no refund will be given.
Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens is not responsible for any loss or damage you incur as a consequence of your not being permitted to continue your stay.
Use of Photographic Images and Testimonials for Promotion
You agree to allow images both moving and still taken of yourself during your stay and testimonials and feedback provided by you to be used by Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens for marketing and promotional purposes.
Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
I, the Client or consenting Guardian, understand that there are certain risks involved in outdoor activities that may result in injury or even death. With this knowledge it is my intention by this instrument to exempt, release and fully discharge Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens , its management, personnel, employees and all related entities from liability or responsibility whatsoever from all courses of action, claims (including but not limited to claims for legal costs and consequential or economic loss,) demands, actions, suits or proceedings of whatsoever nature whether by virtue of the operation of the law of contracts, law of tort, including but not limited to the law of negligence, statute or otherwise and accordingly, the client or the consenting guardian to the client partaking, hereby waives any and all rights it may have against Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens .
By proceeding with this booking the Client or consenting Guardian agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions. The Client or consenting Guardian acknowledges that the agreement constitutes a contract between the Client or consenting guardian, and Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens which regulates the relationship.
I hereby agree that this clause may be pleaded by Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens as a bar to any action commenced or taken at any time by me or on behalf of someone for me at any time against Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens with respect to or in any way connected with the services provided by Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens to me pursuant to this Agreement.
Only complete and execute the following booking if you agree with the foregoing booking conditions. If you have any queries or require clarification of any of the conditions, please contact Amarina Farm Stay & Gardens prior to executing the booking.